Barbecue Grill Maestro
Want the best barbecue or grill you can get for your money?
Do you want to cook some thing different, or just want tips to make cooking your favorite stuff even better?
Stock up on BBQ & grill equipment in time for summer!
- Find out more about barbecue grills - the choices are gas or charcoal, with or without a lid. Each has it's own pros and cons.
- Want an alternative to grilling? Learn to barbecue - that is, smoking or pit roasting.
- You can't make do without a few BBQ utensils. Some you need, some you don't, some make life easier, some just don't - get straight to the good stuff.
Get the taste with these BBQ Recipes
- Chicken has a reputation for being bland. But some parts of it have more natural flavor than others, while rubs, and marinades bring more rich flavor.
- Pork is traditionally the most popular meat for barbecue. It can be grilled, smoked, slow roasted and flavored in many ways.
- The rich flavor of barbecued beef is a must try whether smoked long and slow or in burger form
Adding More Flavor is Easy
- There is an unbelievable array of BBQ sauce - delicious, sweet finishing sauces, hot n' sharp basting sauces and dipping sauces can all be homemade better than mass produced branded versions.
- BBQ marinades are brilliant, and can be quick and simple or complex and slow acting - with endless possible variations.
- BBQ rubs make a very quick and easy way to add flavor to meat. They can be used on their own, or with smoke to bring greater flavor.
Make Barbecue Grill Faster and Easier with these Tips and Techniques
- Stuck for ideas? Wishing BBQ wasn't such a pain in the butt? These BBQ tips will give you new enthusiasm.
- Think BBQ was invented in your country? Think again. Many different techniques and flavors crop up all over the world. Find out more and try something new.
Like this post? Care to Share?
What do you think?